Singing the Lord's song in COVID-Lent: Webinar
Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 03:00pm
How shall we sing the Lord's song in COVID-Lent? Spiritual practices as we (still) practice social Distancing
Tuesday, February 16
As we enter our second Lenten season in lockdown and faced with the continuing pandemic, join this panel in a discussion on our collective current and future reality. The team will discuss:
- How are church leaders, lay and clergy, responding creatively in this moment?
- How are they being sustained? We will explore the ways that congregations have been encouraging spiritual practices in these extraordinary times.
- What are the challenges and obstacles which come with that work.
- Jay Sidebotham - Director, RenewalWorks; Cincinnati, Ohio
- Loren Dixon - Associate Director of RenewalWorks; Cincinnati, Ohio
- Brenda Husson - Rector, St. James Church; New York, New York
- James Harlan - Rector, Bethesda-by-the-Sea; Palm Beach, Florida
- Marissa Rohrbach - Rector, St. Matthew’s Church; Wilton, Connecticut
Click here to register.
Location : online