Les Petits Chanteurs concert at St. Mark's, Waterville
Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 07:00pm
Les Petits Chanteurs, the renowned boys' choir of the Holy Trinity Music School of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, start their series of concerts hosted by Maine Episcopal churches beginning in August.
By performing their choral and instrumental arrangements of Haitian folk and sacred music throughout the U.S., the boys' choir is raising funds to support the rebuilding of the Holy Trinity Music School, which was destroyed in Haiti's 2010 earthquake along with the cathedral complex. Before the disaster, the music school served more than 1,000 students.
- Saturday, August 24 ~ Newcastle, Maine ~ 7:00pm Second Congregational Church
- Sunday, August 25 ~ Newcastle, Maine ~ 10:00am during service St. Andrew's
- Monday, August 26 ~ York Harbor, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. George's
- Tuesday, August 27 ~ Waterville, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. Mark's
- Thursday, August 29 ~ Windham, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. Ann's
- Friday, August 30 ~ Portland, Maine ~ 7:00pm Cathedral Church of St. Luke
- Saturday, August 31 ~ Blue Hill, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. Francis-by-the-Sea
- Monday, September 02 (Labor Day) ~ Bangor, Maine ~ 7:00pm St. John's